Grange Insurance is the leading insurance company partner of Hurley Insurance. Founded four years before Hurley Insurance in 1935, Grange has grown from humble beginnings to one of the leading insurance companies in the country. Here’s a few quick facts about Grange you might not know:
- AM Best “A” rated for 50+ years.
- Over $2 billion in assets
- Operating in 13 states
- 750,000+ Policyholders
Grange is also active in the local community, not just where they have operations, but in the local communities of their independent agents. Here’s just a few stats from Grange’s community involvement in the last year:
- 700,000 – Approximate donations to non-profit organizations
- More than 1,500 Associate hours volunteered for various charities
- 54% of Grange leadership 35 out of 64 executive officers served on more than 40 local nonprofit boards
- $150,000 – Matched agent contributions to local charities throughout our footprint
- More than $80,000 Worth of in-kind printing services for dozens of non-profits
We hope you agree that Grange is exactly the kind of company you want to insured by. They’ve been around, they’re financially strong and they support the communities that support them.
That’s our kind of company.
ABOUT HURLEY INSURANCE
Since 1939, Hurley Insurance has been serving the personal insurance, business insurance and life insurance needs of all of Lawrence and Scioto Counties in Ohio. A long time Grange independent insurance agency located in Ironton, OH, Hurley Insurance has deep roots in the community, and is committed to providing the highest quality local service to our clients.